In 2001, in order to save Casa Feliz from demolition, the house was moved across Interlachen Avenue to its present location on Park Avenue. Once the house was positioned in its new location, restoration began. Highly skilled craftsmen and artisans worked to return it to its original 1933 condition. Master Mason, Jimbo Doane, was responsible for all the tile and brick work necessary to restore the house.
2014 Deputy Scott Pine Memorial Park